Something From The Intern.
Tomorow the intern says au revoir and moves on to pastures new. The leaving party will no doubt be a crowded, boisterous affair and he may choose to slip away quietly, so it's timely to consider what we've learned.
1) There is no substitute for hard work and talent.
2) A sense of fun and compassion facilitates connection.
3) Community forms around the genuine and the personal.
4) Consistent excellence leaves them wanting more.
5) Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but the original counts.
Thanks Ze, it's been astonishing.